The 480V 40w has a built-in lithium ion battery providing a minimum of 90 minutes of light in the event of a power outage, automatically switching on when AC supply is lost. Recharge time is just 24 hours, and the driver has a wide input voltage range of 277~480VAC, allowing it to power fixtures up to 300W. The output voltage of 310~500VDC and constant current design ensure the wattage does not diminish as the system voltage drops. UL 924 Listed certification fulfills US safety and fire hazard codes for commercial properties, and the included test switch/charge indicator module fits in a single-gang box. Perfect for troffers, dimmable light panels, and high bays.
- UL is Listed for the US and CANADA
- Listed to UL924 and tested to CSA C22.2 NO.141 Field or factory installation
- Low energy consumption CEC Title20 compliance
- For wiring to the led driver's AC input
- High output voltage
- Constant output power
- Over Temperature Protection Over Charge Protection Over Discharge Protection